The owner of the online store erpmusic.com/shop (hereinafter referred to as the online store) is OÜ ERP (registry code 10725678), juridical address Estonia ave 4, 10148 Tallinn.
Validity of contract of sale, product and price information
- The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods from the online store.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. A fee for
shipping is added to the price.
- The shipping cost depends on the location of the purchaser and the shipping method. The
shipping cost is displayed when the purchaser places the order.
- Product information is provided immediately adjacent to the product in the online store.
Placing an order
- Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all of the required fields
and choose the most suitable shipping method to complete the order. The total cost is then
displayed on the screen. This can be paid via an online bank transfer or using another payment
- The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the
- If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason,
the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping
cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
- Goods are currently shipped to the following countries: Estonia
- The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the
- All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within
3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale. All shipments outside of
Estonia are guaranteed to arrive within calendar days.
- We have the right to ship goods in up to 45 calendar days in exceptional cases. In a case like this,
the purchaser will be contacted about the situation.
Right of withdrawal
- After receiving the order, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into
with the e-store within 14 days. (Depending on the product, the purchaser may not necessarily
have the right of withdrawal; in such a case the corresponding products and services must be
listed and they must comply with the conditions provided for in subsection 53(4) in the Law of
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the purchaser is a legal person.
- To exercise the 14-day right of withdrawal, you must not use the ordered goods in any way other
than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the same way
you would be allowed to test the goods in an actual store.
- If the goods have been used for any purpose other than is necessary to ensure the nature,
characteristics and functioning of the goods, or if there are any signs of use or wear and tear, the
online store has the right to lower the amount returned in accordance with the decrease in the value
of the goods.
- To return the goods, you must submit a declaration of withdrawal (the form for which can be found
here: declaration of withdrawal) to the e-mail address within 14 days of receiving
- The purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the
return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order (e.g. a wrong or
- The purchaser must return the goods within 14 days of the submission of the declaration
of withdrawal or submit evidence that they handed over the goods to the carrier within the
- Upon receiving the returned goods, the online store shall return to the purchaser, immediately but
no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the purchaser based on the contract.
- The online store has the right to refuse to make the refund until the goods being returned are
received or until the buyer has provided proof of returning the products, whichever occurs first.
- If the buyer has clearly chosen a different form of shipment than the cheapest usual form of
shipment offered by the online store, the store is not required to compensate the cost exceeding
the usual shipping cost.
- The online store has the right to withdraw from the sale and demand that the goods be returned by
the purchaser if the marked price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the
market price of the goods due to an error.
- The online store is responsible for the non-compliance of goods sold to a purchaser with
the terms and conditions of the contract or for deficiencies which already existed at the
time of delivery and which occur within two years of delivering the goods to the purchaser. Within
the first six months of delivery it is assumed that the defect was present at the time of delivery. It
is the online store´s responsibility to prove otherwise.
- The purchaser has the right to turn to the online store within two months of the occurrence of a
defect by e-mailing or calling .
The online store is not liable for any defects arising after delivering the goods to the purchaser.
- If goods bought from the online store have defects for which the online store is responsible, the
online store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or
replaced, the online store shall return to the purchaser all of the payments involved in the
contract of sale.
- The online store will respond to the consumer´s complaint in written form or in a form
that enables written reproduction within 15 days.
Settlement of disputes
- All complaints made by a purchaser about the online store must be e-mailed to or
submitted by calling .
- If the purchaser and the online store are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser
may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. You can review the procedural rules and submit a
complaint here. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising
from a contract between a purchaser and the online store. Resolution of disputes by the
Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser.
- A purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union